There is a temporary water restriction and a fire ban in effect. Click the posters below for more information.
Located in Saskatchewan, Canada just 20 minutes from Saskatoon and John G. Diefenbaker International Airport, the Town of Langham – safe, clean and friendly – strives to maintain its small town atmosphere. Providing convenience in its location, the community offers an affordable place to raise a family, with quality educational facilities, new opportunities for development and quality infrastructure. Looking ahead, a positive future for Langham is about promoting and creating a community that people want to live in by continuing to enhance, support and provide opportunities for:
- a strong basic business core;
- proactive improvement plan for utilities;
- attractive recreation, arts, cultural and social programming;
- affordable, mixed housing with an emphasis on seniors housing;
- a clean and attractive community; and
- the provision of basic services.