The Town of Langham’s mission is to maintain and enhance the economic, cultural and social well-being of our ratepayers.
We accomplish our mission by providing services to the public which cannot feasibly be achieved individually such as transportation, protective, environmental, public health, welfare, economic development, recreational and cultural, water and sewer services for the benefit of the public as a whole.
Located in Saskatchewan, Canada just 20 minutes from Saskatoon and John G. Diefenbaker International Airport, the Town of Langham – safe, clean and friendly – strives to maintain its small town atmosphere. Providing convenience in its location, the community offers an affordable place to raise a family, with quality educational facilities, new opportunities for development and quality infrastructure. Looking ahead, a positive future for Langham is about promoting and creating a community that people want to live in by continuing to enhance, support and provide opportunities for:
- a strong basic business core;
- proactive improvement plan for utilities;
- attractive recreation, arts, cultural and social programming;
- affordable, mixed housing with an emphasis on seniors housing;
- a clean and attractive community; and
- the provision of basic services.