The Town of Langham offers various payment options for out customers.
Pay in Person at the Town Office
- We accept cash, cheque, debit, Visa and Mastercard.
Pay with a Credit Card (OptionPay, for a nominal processing fee)
Link to Fee Price
- The Town of Langham is please to announce that we now accept payment by VISA or Mastercard through OptionPay, our third-party payment processor.
Please know your daily and/or transaction processing limit when making credit card payments.
- Online – Please contact your bank for assistance in setting up online and phone payments.
When paying your bill you have your account # for utility bill, and roll # for property taxes.
Note: Three to five business days are required for payment to be processed. If payment is not received in our office due to this reason before the deadline, we will not waive penalties.
- TIPPS (Tax Installment Payment Plan Service Program – TIPPS offers equalized monthly property tax payments)
Late payment penalties will not apply to TIPPS users.
Sign Up for TIPPS – TIPPS Application – Fillable This form must be received by the Town at least two weeks prior to your next payment date.
In the event of three (3) such dishonored payments, you will be discontinued from the T.I.P.P.S. plan.
- PAD (Utility Pre-authorized Payment Plan) Regular monthly payments on your utility account. PAD will be debited to your authorized account on the LAST business day of each month.
Sign up for PAD Utility Pre-Authorization – Fillable