Langham is a thriving community that works closely with local businesses to help develop and promote opportunities that advance economic development in our community. Business attraction, retention and sustainable growth are the main pillars that allow for this development. We work to provide support to our current and future business through tax incentive programs, assistance with market research, grant and funding information and much more.
Doing business in Langham has its advantages:
- Business incentives targeting growth and development
- Steady increase in population- The population increased 16% from 2011 to 2016 this compares with the overall Saskatoon CMA population increase of 12.5% between 2011 and 2016.
- A progressive and development-minded Town Council
- Business support prnvided by the Economic Development Office
- Commercial property available for purchase
- Access to main rail lines
- Proximity to highway 16
For more information about what Langham has to offer your business contact:
Director of Economic And Community Development